Tuesday, April 19, 2011




I made this blog to fuel my continued search for beautiful things in the world. But lately I know that I have been guilty of over looking them. we often get so caught up in ourselves and the drama of our lives, that we forget the things that are really important. School is not important. Boys are not important. Money is not important. God is. I've been struggling with that. With giving my worries to him. I asked myself the other day "How can I possibly get through this." I can of course, with God.

There are times in life when things seem so impossible. When the world seems to crash down on us, and we are lost somewhere in the chaos. But that is temporary. It is not everything. If he leads us too it, he will lead us through it. They are hard words to know, hard words to comprehend. But ultimately, there is always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment